04-06 Pontiac GTO 5.7/6.0L
magazine rated headers as one of the top 10 power parts installed on a vehicle. JBA shorty headers are
significantly less restrictive than the stock manifolds on a vehicle and dramatically increase the power and
efficiency of an engine. JBA's original shorty design is an innovation of the old long tube header. The new
shorty designs yield high performance gains that hot rodders and enthusiasts look for. With durable stainless
steel construction that can survive the abuse of racing, towing, and daily driving, these headers can take a
beating. With heavy duty features and proprietary technology, like the JBA Firecone collector JBA shorty
headers have the capacity to produce more power than any other shorty headers on the market. Each
system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation.
1. Mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes- Best flow, durability, improved throttle response
2. Proprietary JBA Firecone collector- Race proven technology for maximum hp/tq gains
3. Factory style emission connections- Easier installation
4. Extra thick collector domes- Will not distort like lesser quality headers, no leaks
5. JBA Badge-Authentic JBA Quality
6. 3/8 thick machined flanges- Resists warping, prevents leaks, & easier install
7. Oversized exhaust ports- Increased flow, accommodates cylinder head porting
8. Available with two optional coatings polished metallic ceramic, titanium ceramic-increased corrosion protection, thermal barrier for lower underhood temperatures
CARB EO Number
- Item Requires Shipping
- 20.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H30.0000” x L10.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.