65-70 Mustang 289/302 Tri-Y Ti Cer
efficiency. These long tube designs are dyno and race proven to deliver the greatest possible increase in
horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range. All JBA long tube headers feature large mandrel-bent
stainless steel primary tubes, oversized exhaust ports, extra thick 3/8 one piece flanges, and patented
JBA Firecone®* merged collectors for smooth flow. Each system is designed to give the maximum
amount of ground clearance possible so lowered cars do not drag the collectors. Each system includes
high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation.
*Standard on 4-1 long tube V8 applications. Not available on Tri-Y headers.
1. 3/8 thick CNC laser-cut flanges • Prevents leaks caused by warping
2. Patented JBA Firecone® merged collector • Increased hp/tq, improved exhaust scavenging
3. O2 sensor provisions • Standard on EFI headers for proper connection
4. Large dia. mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes • Maximum flow and high RPM efficiency
5. Oversized exhaust ports • Accommodates ported cylinder heads
- Item Requires Shipping
- 28.0 lbs.
- W21.0000” x H10.0000” x L43.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Jon05/22/2020 08:18PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 monthNot purchased from: JBA Speed Shop
After searching far and wide for any indication of tri-Y headers that might actually fit my '66 Mustang, 289 V8, T-10 4-speed with (new) Borgeson power steering upgrade, I was antsy to take the bite on these. But they FIT! Not only do they fit, they fit with room to spare - if you consider about 1/4" or more of space in the tight areas room-to-spare. What's more important is that they fit everywhere that I was concerned, giving me at least 1/4" or more around various tight spaces that might force me to ding-away; around the shock tower, starter (original starter); steering box. Still haven't got the centerlink back in with the Borgeson PS upgrade but so far everything fits flawlessly. Craftsmanship is excellent. For now, call me pleased and a solid JBA customer.
You must login to post a review.