2016 CADILLAC CTS-V TUNER
What goes into a Livernois Motorsports Custom tune?
- Fuel Mapping- The fuel map inside the ECU is able to adjust the air/fuel mix for maximum efficiency and performance in any condition.
- Boost Mapping - Controlling the compressed air/fuel mixture that is entering the motor. This is done by “teaching” the car’s computer new parameters in which to work.
- Air/Fuel Management- Air/Fuel management is one of the most important factors in the combustion process. Maintaining a proper Air to Fuel ratio is crucial to getting the most out of your motor and also to prevent damage.
- Rev, Top Speed Limiters and Shifting Characteristics- By dialing in the optimal RPM range and pressures for your transmission to shift at we are extending the life of those components. We also take this opportunity to revise your top speed limiter. These modifications are made to make sure that you are able to have a long-lasting and fun life with your vehicle.
- Towing Capabilities- We amplify your vehicle’s natural ability to haul your cargo around. By accessing the parts of the computer that control performance we are able to create more power where it is needed in the low RPM ranges. You can even get greater efficiency VS stock! Timing- Timing is where we control when the combustion event occurs. By revising the moment this happens we are able to increase your vehicle’s performance and efficiency!
- Torque Management- Using our proprietary tuning software we alter when, where and how the computer tries to step in maintain control over your vehicle in a performance setting.
*Windows PC required for tuner updates, MAC / Apple OS not supported*
Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports (Device stores stock Tune)
Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
Gains of over 34hp and 39tq on your otherwise stock vehicle
Transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness
Compatible with most performance packages for the 2009-2014 LSA Equipped CTS-V offered by Livernois Motorsports
Enhanced throttle response
Available for 91 and 93 octane fuel
Revised Rev Limiter
Revised Top Speed Limiter
Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H3.0000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.