JBA Performance Exhaust 6528SJT 1 5/8" Header Long Tube Stainless Steel 07-11 Jeep JK 3.8L Titanium Ceramic fiinish
efficiency. These long tube designs are dyno and race proven to deliver the greatest possible increase in
horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range. All JBA long tube headers feature large mandrel-bent
stainless steel primary tubes, oversized exhaust ports, extra thick 3/8 one piece flanges, and patented
JBA Firecone®* merged collectors for smooth flow. Each system is designed to give the maximum
amount of ground clearance possible so lowered cars do not drag the collectors. Each system includes
high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation.
*Standard on 4-1 long tube V8 applications. Not available on Tri-Y headers.
1. 3/8 thick CNC laser-cut flanges • Prevents leaks caused by warping
2. Patented JBA Firecone® merged collector • Increased hp/tq, improved exhaust scavenging
3. O2 sensor provisions • Standard on EFI headers for proper connection
4. Large dia. mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes • Maximum flow and high RPM efficiency
5. Oversized exhaust ports • Accommodates ported cylinder heads
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- W21.0000” x H44.0000” x L10.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This product is Not legal for Street or Off Highway use in California or in states that have adopted California Emissions Regulations and is only intended for Closed Course Competition use, except 1965 and older US manufactured California Certified vehicles, 1967 or older US manufactured Federally Certified vehicles, or 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicles which may have any aftermarket add-on or modified part installed as long as the vehicle can still meet the tailpipe emissions standards for the year of the vehicle and retain any original or retrofit crankcase control (PCV) devices and NOx device required for the year of the vehicle.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.